Qualitative Research International (QRi) Consulting Limited, trading as QRi Consulting, is a market research company and we are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) (Registration Number: ZA703721).
QRi Consulting are Corporate Member of ESOMAR and Company Partners of the Market Research Society (MRS). All our research is conducted according to the ICC/ESOMAR International Code of Marketing and Social Research Practice and the MRS Code of Conduct, both of which includes strict rules concerning GDPR.
Personal data is any information that identifies you as an individual such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail.
QRi Consulting is responsible for the personal data that we collect from you. We collect your personal data in the course of your participation in market research and your personal data is not shared with any third parties without your specific consent and prior knowledge. Any personal data that we do share with our clients / any third parties is also bound by the requirement to respect your confidentiality. We process your data in order to comply with any legal requirements, or to effectively manage our quality control system, or to provide records of any incentives, products or services as part of a market research study. Your personal data will not be forwarded to any third parties for the purposes of sales contact.
A. DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
Under GDPR, all personal data obtained and held by us must be processed according to a set of core principles. In accordance with these principles, we will ensure that:
- processing is fair, lawful and transparent
- data is collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes
- data collected is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes of processing
- data is not kept for longer than is necessary for its given purpose
- data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of personal data including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage by using appropriate technical or organisation measures
- we comply with the relevant GDPR procedures
B. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. If you object, please specify where you wish the erasure of your personal data or the restriction of its processing by us. If you think your data rights have been breached, you are able to raise a complaint with the Information Commissioner (ICO). You can contact the ICO at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF or by telephone on 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745.
You have the following rights in relation to the personal data we hold on you:
- the right to be informed about the data we hold on you and what we do with it;
- the right of access to the data we hold on you.
- the right for any inaccuracies in the data we hold on you, however they come to light, to be corrected. This is also known as ‘rectification’;
- the right to have data deleted in certain circumstances. This is also known as ‘erasure’;
- the right to restrict the processing of the data;
- the right to transfer the data we hold on you to another party. This is also known as ‘portability’;
- the right to object to the inclusion of any information;
C. PERSONAL DATA OF CHILDREN
QRi Consulting will not collect or process personal data of children under 16 years of age unless signed parental consent has been given. If we are made aware the personal data from a child were inadvertently collected, we will delete this data without undue delay.
D. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
QRi Consulting will delete the personal data we collected from you when they are no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were originally collected unless we are legally required to retain the personal data for other purposes such as financial records.
E. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
G. CONTACT INFORMATION
Registered Office: QRi Consulting, 40 Chanctonbury Way, London, N12 7JD
Company Registration Number: 7140295