QRi Consulting are proud to be FutureBrand’s global research partner for the FutureBrand Country Index 2021, launched on the 1st September 2021.
The FutureBrand Index is a global perception study that reorders PwC’s Global Top 100 Companies by Market Capitalisation on perception strength rather than financial strength, offering a unique insight into how future-proof the world’s most prominent companies actually are.
Now in its seventh year, the FutureBrand Index is based on rigorous research with a global sample of over 3,000 informed professionals.
Prior FutureBrand Indexes have conclusively demonstrated that the organisations which lead the FutureBrand Index have a measurable competitive advantage, in part due to their standing on national and international stages. Time and time again, the FutureBrand Index reveals that financial strength does not necessarily translate into perception strength and that, as a result, the findings can often be surprising.
Key insights from the FutureBrand Index 2021:
- Looking beyond the pandemic: This year’s FutureBrand Index reveals that today’s thriving companies are those that prioritise innovation to impact individual well-being and drive change for good at scale. This means a significant opportunity for the companies that create the platforms and infrastructures on which human life can thrive into the future.
- Technology leads the way: Technology brands dominate the FutureBrand Index 2021, with three of this year’s Top Five coming from this sector.
- Healthcare continues to surge: Healthcare companies continued to build on last year’s success, with the public increasingly perceiving them as indispensable for future innovation.
- A renewed focus on the pleasure factor: Feeling good and the pursuit of simple pleasures has proved important to consumers during a year of uncertainty and crisis.
- B2B Companies becoming ‘household’ names: B2B companies that in previous FutureBrand Indexes were seen lower down the list have surged forward. Traditionally behind-the-scenes Tech and Pharma brands have become “household” names as society focuses on the innovation which will leads us out the pandemic
Click here to download report: https://www.futurebrand.com/futurebrand-index-2021
QRi Consulting are proud to be FutureBrand’s global research partner for the FutureBrand Country Index 2020 launched today 12th November 2020.
The FutureBrand Country Index 2020 is the most comprehensive and only one of its kind, conducted six months into the global coronavirus pandemic.
In a world where little seems certain, the news cycles are dominated by the worst healthcare crisis in living memory, and many countries are riven by political division, it’s easy to assume that country brands have withered on the vine.
It is 12 months since the FutureBrand Country Index was last published but, in that period, life as we know it has been turned on its head. Every day brings new headlines that report poor management of Covid-19 cases and floundering governments, as well as an exodus from cities and dissatisfaction with lockdowns and social distancing.
But what if the 24/7 news agenda doesn’t reflect what real people think and feel? The FutureBrand Country Index 2020 reveals just that: our carefully considered research found that a country’s brand is deeply resilient, even at a time when so much seems temporary and changeable.
As nations adjust to the ‘new normal’, there has never been a better – or more important – time to examine the value of a country’s brand and determine what makes it robust in the eyes of the world. These are strange and challenging days but many countries are standing firm, not least those we might have expected to falter and fall.
How do we know this? Well, while countries have traditionally been measured and judged on factors such as population size and GDP, in the FutureBrand Country Index we look beyond obvious statistics, using our bespoke QualiQuant® Methodology. The Index scrutinises where people want to live, visit, invest in, and buy goods and services from. Quality of life is crucial and its value system is key.
In short, there’s a reality gap between what the headlines tell us and what we, as nations, actually believe.
Click here to download report: https://www.futurebrand.com
QRi Consulting are delighted to be collaborating again with FutureBrand on the FutureBrand Index 2020 which was launched today.
Now in its sixth year and fifth iteration, the FutureBrand Index is a global perception study that reorders PwC’s Global Top 100 Companies by market capitalisation on Brand Perception Strength, rather than financial strength.
Over the past six years QRi have spoken to a global sample of 15,000 informed professionals from 17 countries who were aware of and know something about at least seven of the top 100 companies of that year.
Click here to download report: https://www.futurebrand.com/futurebrand-index-2020/