We specially select Projective and Enabling Techniques which:
- Use subtle probing and empathy.
- Help uncover respondents subconscious needs.
- Stimulate emotional as well as rational responses.
- Provide non-verbal and verbal means of expression.
- Give permission to express novel ideas.
- Encourage individual, as well as group, exercises in order to ensure that we get personal, spontaneous responses
These techniques are derived from psychology and psychotherapy and have been successfully adapted by us in order to get deep ‘inside the Consumer Mind’. and uncover insight which may have been missed.
Techniques include: Free Association, Analogies, Psychodrawing, Collage, Story Telling, Sorting Exercises, Guided Dreams, Personification, User Image, Synaesthesia.